Make The most Out Of Your Painting Investment
Implementing a routine painting maintenance program is an essential part of owning and operating any facility. Don't wait until your facility is too far behind and your budget is exceeded! Contact Profeta today to hear more about our Service plans that will meet your budget and make sure your building stays looking great.
Proper maintenance is important to presenting a positive first impression. When it comes to commercial properties, you always want to make a good first impression to visitors before and after they enter your building. One of the simplest and least expensive ways to do that is to keep its interior and exterior fresh with paint.
Understanding the average lifecycle of a paint job is important.
The paint job in a low-traffic office may last 3-5 years. Restaurants, retail stores, and other establishments with high traffic areas will need more frequent attention. Hallways and common areas in busy commercial or industrial facilities often need to be painted on an annual basis.
Benefits of a Service Painting Contractor
1. A professional commercial painting job drastically increases the aesthetic appeal of the building, creating a more inviting atmosphere and enhancing brand visibility.
2. A new coat of paint can help protect the exterior of your building from the elements, increasing its lifespan and preventing costly repairs down the line.
3. A professionally-applied paint job can help keep your business looking up-to-date, as well as attract new customers.
4. Regularly painting your building helps to minimize the exposure of harmful toxins and mould to both your employees and customers.
5. By regularly painting your building, you’re making sure your business looks tidy and professional – giving you a competitive edge in the market.
Lets work together to implement a plan of action to keep your facility up-to-date and functioning at it's best!
1. Protect Your Investment
Save time and money on future repairs by investing in your commercial building today. Paint services don't only make your space more aesthetically pleasing, but help protect interior or exterior spaces.
2. Attract Customers
Send a positive message about your business and the services you offer, by keeping your building's interior and exterior well maintained! By restoring faded, cracked, or flaking paint, you’ll keep your business looking up-to-date, professional, and reliable.
3. Improve Health and Safetey
Applying the right paints and industrial coatings helps keep business owners in compliance with industry regulations designed to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers. Antimicrobial coatings are available that provide extra protection against airborne pathogens and bacteria.
OSHA standards have long recognized the use of a standard safety color-coding system to label possible workplace hazards. Using safety painting helps prevent accidents and improves workflow in commercial and industrial settings.
4. Boost Productivity and Morale
Another less obvious benefit of keeping up with painting maintenance of your building is that color can also improve one's experience at work, positively affecting their concentration, stress levels, and mood. To achieve these objectives, it is important to understand how different colors interact with each other and also with other elements such as lighting, textiles and patterns. Working together we can help you do this.
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.
“Your trusted single source contractor for all of your coating needs”